You value capital growth and are looking at investments with long-term opportunities for returns; you are thus prepared to accept major fluctuations in value for at least some of the time.
- BFI InterStock (CHF) invests at least two thirds of its assets in equities. Swiss equities make up an average of 30% of these holdings.
- Depending on the market situation, the fund manager can also invest in commodities and in liquid assets.
- The fund managers choose the equities under consideration by applying quantitative metrics based on the figures available (e.g. company data).
- Fund currency: Swiss francs
- Designed with growth-oriented investors in mind.