- If your vehicle is no more than two years old, you can insure it at its value as new. This means you will receive the full purchase price in indemnity in the event of total loss or theft – and this applies until the seventh year of operation.
- If your vehicle is more than two years old, you can include a current value supplement in your insurance. This means that, in the event of a claim, up to 20 % of the list price will be reimbursed in addition to the vehicle’s current value.
Enjoy your rides with peace of mind
Riding your motorcycle is your passion, ensuring your peace of mind is ours. Motorcycle and scooter insurance from Baloise combines the two for an enjoyable ride with the greatest peace of mind.
Whether you have a motorcycle, scooter or moped, discover the benefits now and take out your motorcycle insurance easily online.
- Individual selection of insurance benefits
- Choice of supplementary cover options
- Exclusive benefits such as cheaper driver safety training, a premium discount if you stay accident-free, and lots more
What type of insurance cover would you like? Find out more about our various insurance products and take out motorcycle insurance tailored to your needs online now.
Three months’ riding included free in every package: enjoy a full year of riding and flexibility for the price of just nine months. Calculate your personal premium easily online now.
More security and protection thanks to supplementary cover
Upgrade your basic motorcycle and scooter insurance with a choice of useful supplementary cover options, such as bonus protection, supplementary insurance for your motorcycle clothing or the “Carefree” safety module which includes gross negligence.
If bonus protection is included, your premium level stays the same after your first claim in each observation period. You can choose bonus protection with the part comprehensive and fully comprehensive packages.
Safety clothing for motorcyclists
Your supplementary insurance for damage to safety clothing such as helmets, protective suits and combination clothing, including protectors, boots and gloves, at their value as new.
Sum insured: CHF 2,000 or CHF 3,000
Deductible: CHF 0
“Carefree” safety module
With this safety module, we protect you against the financial consequences in the event of an accident, even if caused by gross negligence (e.g. driving through a red light or distraction by a passenger).
After a serious traffic accident, we cover the cost of psychological support (up to CHF 1,500), driver safety training or driving lessons (up to CHF 500) to enable you to feel safe and confident on the road again.
In addition, key replacement and lock change costs are insured in the event of loss, theft or damage to the vehicle keys (up to CHF 5,000).
Extend your insurance cover to meet your individual requirements with our supplementary options:
- Headlight cover
- Personal effects carried in the vehicle
- Current value supplement
- Accident insurance for riders and passengers