Although you value stability and a high degree of security for your investments, you are also prepared to accept minor fluctuations in performance if this helps to increase the returns on your assets.
- The fund invests up to 40% of its assets in equities in order to exploit the opportunities presented by the equity market.
- The remaining shares are placed in secure investments, such as fixed-interest securities and bonds.
- Investors resident in Switzerland can use this fund (BFI Activ CHF) for their private pension provision (Pillar 3a).
- Available in Swiss francs and in euros.
- Designed with cautious investors in mind.
Flexibility is the great advantage of strategy funds: A team of investment specialists is responsible for the professional management of the investments. Depending on the market situation, the fund managers will either increase or reduce the weighting of bonds, equities and other classes of asset in the investment.
This fund is subject to fluctuations in value as a result of market risks. These include, in particular, equity risks, interest-rate risks and credit risks. As some of the investments are made in local currencies, currency risk must also be factored into the equation.