Baloise Swiss Property Fund
The Baloise Swiss Property Fund is a contractual investment fund under Swiss law of the type real estate fund. The fund shares are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
The investment objective of the Baloise Swiss Property Fund is primarily to generate a stable current income through direct investments in core/core plus properties in Switzerland that are in good locations and show a high degree of stability in terms of income and value.
ISIN Security number
|CH0414551033 / 41455103|
|Management of the Fund||Baloise Asset Management AG, Basel|
|Portfoliomanagement||Baloise Asset Management AG, Basel|
|Fund Management||Baloise Asset Management AG and Partner|
|Custodian Bank||UBS Switzerland AG, Zürich|
|Market Maker||Swiss Finance & Property AG, Zürich; Ticker symbol BALSP|
|Audit company||Ernst & Young AG, Basel|
|Independent valuation experts||
Sebastian Zollinger, MRICS (PricewaterhouseCoopers AG)
Laura Blaufuss, MRICS, Manager (PricewaterhouseCoopers AG)
|Distributor||Baloise Asset Management AG, Basel|
- Core/Core plus real estate in Switzerland in good locations and highly stable earnings and value
- Acquisition of real estate in order to hold it for the longer term and optimise its earnings potential.
- Broad regional diversification of real estate investments
- The investment focus is on residential and commercial properties, with the medium to long-term aim of sectoral diversifying by at least 50% residential and at most 50% commercial properties.
- Residential properties include multi-family houses as well as retirement homes, assisted living and student residences.
- For commercial properties, the focus in the medium term is on the main categories of offices/services, retail, trade/industry, archives/storage and parking.
For the Baloise Swiss Property Fund, we are looking for properties that meet the following criteria:
- Property size: between CHF 5 million and CHF 30 million
- Initial net yield: at least 2.8%
- Location: Lake Geneva region, north-western Switzerland, central Switzerland and Zurich
- Use: preferably residential properties, mixed-use properties and purely office properties, no retail properties.