Whether you have delivery vehicle, van or truck, insurance tailored to goods vehicles gives you protection and security in the event of loss or damage.
replacement cost insurance
- If your vehicle is no more than two years old, you can insure it at its value as new. This means you will receive the full purchase price in indemnity in the event of total loss or theft – and this applies until the seventh year of operation.
- If your vehicle is more than two years old, you can include a current value supplement in your insurance. This means that, in the event of a claim, up to 20 % of the list price will be reimbursed in addition to the vehicle’s current value.
- Comprehensive insurance cover with an individual choice of supplementary cover options
- Innovative safety modules for even more protection and security
- Exclusive benefits such as cheaper driver safety training, a premium discount if you stay accident-free, and lots more
Required by law
We cover damage to third party property (e.g. third party vehicles) and injury to persons caused with your vehicle by you as the owner/driver or by a person for whom you are responsible. We cover the costs of justly asserted claims and of defence against unjustly asserted liability claims.
Offers additional comprehensive cover for various types of damage to your car
We provide cover for the repair of damage to insured vehicles as a result of fire, natural hazards, vandalism, glass breakage, marten bites, collisions with animals and theft. If necessary, we also bear the cost of recovering the vehicle in these cases.
Also includes collision insurance
Damage resulting from collisions and scratching of the vehicle is insured. This service is only offered in combination with part comprehensive cover (part comprehensive insurance + collision insurance = fully comprehensive insurance).
More security and protection thanks to supplementary cover
Upgrade your basic insurance with a choice of useful supplementary cover options, such as our innovative “Carefree” and “First-party damage” safety modules. Baloise delivery vehicle insurance covers you against both visible and invisible damage.
“Carefree” safety module
An accident can leave more than just physical damage behind. With the “Carefree” safety module, we cover the cost of psychological support and driver safety training as well as many other material benefits. We help you to cope with the accident and regain your confidence.
“First-party damage” safety module
This safety module comes into play if you damage your own property, buildings or motor vehicles with your insured delivery vehicle. The coverage also extends to everyone who lives with you in the same household.
Extend your insurance cover to meet your individual requirements with our supplementary options:
- Bonus protection
- Insurance for damage while parked
- Headlight cover
- Personal effects carried in the vehicle
- Passenger accident